What causes failures?
Software development? Programmers? Server guys? darn it all to hell. Whose
fault is it when the darn software don’t work? Who blame who? Customers blame
software guys who in turn blame the people who provided the server, installed
the OS/ SQL/ SMS/ whatever, use your brain please. Software not working has
nothing to do with why the server didn’t reboot weekly, in the first place if
the coding was done right, there isn’t a need to do reboots goons! or better
yet, the customers blame the server upfront! Don’t you just love it! oh yes,
don’t you just love that fuzzy feeling of "butter on your arse for nothing".
1. Sack someone, who’ll get all the blame for it, who to, leave that to your
2. Scrap the darn thing
3. Improve on what you already have?!
1. You lost a lot of money but better now then later where you loose more.
Pain pain once and live longer!
2. You get one guy sacked, but hey, it may be his wake up call anyway, to the
organisation and to that guy!
1. It bloody obvious, you get a whole industry of happy users, nothing beats
2. You can start wearing that shiny jacket printed with those magical words
3. You can at last start to show off how good the bloody system is.